Folks, keep an eye on the weather radar for Centreville this afternoon. There is the strong possibility of rain. If it is pouring, we'll postpone until next Tuesday. If it's clear - game on! We'll post here by 5:30 if it looks like we need to postpone.
Tue, July 13, 2010
by Steve Whitacre filed under