We are now less than 10 days away from the five15 retreat! Please consider devoting time to praying for the retreat between now and then (and during the retreat!).
- the salvation of souls
- the presence and work of the Holy Spirit
- wisdom and clarity for those who will be preaching (Luke, C.B., Mark)
- Spirit's strength for Joel and the worship band
- Spirit's strength for Tony, Kathy, and Terri as they coordinate so many different things
- safe travel
- physical protection
- great memories
- boldness for teens who will be sharing testimonies
- strengthening of parent-teen relationships
For future and quick reference, attached is a bookmark you can print and use as a guide for praying for the retreat.
Fri, August 5, 2011
by Luke Middleton filed under